Friday, January 17, 2003

Beginnings.

Due to the gentle prodding of a good friend and the fact that ryancox.blogspot.com was available I have joined the blogging trend. Whether I'll keep up with the crowd or fall of the end off the bandwagon remains to be seen.

This is an odd time to start blogging, being a rather disorderly time of life for me. My schedule is currently inverted. I'm trying to flip it "back" to a "normal" schedule. Not that I'm frequently on any normal schedule. But, I'd rather not wake up at 10:00pm. So, my plan today is to stay up doing chores and possibly hanging out with friends. Exercise normally helps set a schedule as well, I ought to go hiking tomorrow.

For now, I merely strive to stay awake. Perhaps by the next time I make an entry I will have recovered sufficient cognitive ability to make a more complete summary of my current activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home