Saturday, September 25, 2004

blog alterations

Due to the general flakiness of the server I was using for comments and the lack of certain features like entry titles and RSS feeds I decided to abandon the old comment system and template. The new one will be in flux for an unspecified period of time while I work on the look. The old comments are not visible on the blog but they have not passed away. If you feel that your old comments were so brilliant and insightful that it would be a crime to withhold your witty remarks the world I can dig them up and send them to you. Feel free to re-post comments. Stay turned for more updates.

5 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, September 25, 2004, Blogger Jenny said...

What if you tried a dark grey in your background (perhaps a 333333 or a 666666)?

 
At 2:45 AM, September 26, 2004, Blogger Ryan said...

Jenny, I haven't done anything yet with the colors. This is actually one of the sample templates. I'm not sure what to do with the blog text. Do you think dark on light is always better or should I try light text on dark background?

 
At 3:35 PM, September 26, 2004, Blogger Jenny said...

Ryan--dark on light is always better contrast and easier for people to read. With that being said, though, I don't think it's wrong to do light on dark--just make sure that the contrast is good.

 
At 6:26 PM, September 26, 2004, Blogger Kat said...

i like. hen hao.

 
At 9:52 PM, September 30, 2004, Blogger Jenn said...

A dark grey background would look sweet. Don't lose the red. And is there something wrong with using a template? I mean, SOME of us are not as skilled as you computer types.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home