Tuesday, April 12, 2005

did i ever tell you?

I think it's pretty funny when someone can never remember that they've already told you the story. I know I do it too. But, some people are eternally repeating the same tale. Then there are people who never remember what you told them. It's good because it gives you a chance to tell the story right the second time. Recently I had the pleasure to witness a collision of these two types. They were meant to be together.

"Did I ever tell you about ..."
"No, tell me the story."

Repeat as needed.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, April 13, 2005, Blogger shane said...

Ever tried to solicit a story that the person was unwilling to give or failed to understand what was being asked? It usually goes like this,

"So, what's your story?"
"Uh... what story?"

Don't be fooled by the evasiveness. They know what they're hiding.

 
At 5:41 PM, November 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I've said that so many times. People always get the deer in headlights look when you ask for their story...it's massively entertaining. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home