Friday, April 25, 2003

Friday five:

1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I watch TV so rarely that I'm not even sure. Wait, I watched the news about starting to bomb Iraq while I was at the laundomat. Before that I can't even recall.

2. What was the last thing you complained about?
That kind of plastic packaging for toys or electronic products that looks like you can separate it or open it but you can't. And after much struggling and cursing you just tear the plastic but then the card with the product logo and info gets in the way. Finally you get scissors and cut it out wondering who designed such terrible packaging and how you can kill them.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
I complimented Shane on kicking by butt playing Halo.

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
Aforementioned packaging. With extreme prejudice.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
ideotrope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home