Friday, June 20, 2003

happy solstice weekend

This weekend is the brightest weekend of the year, what are you going to do about it? Go out and have fun. But, first read my answers to the friday five.

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Fairly straight, short, kinda thin.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
It has changed mostly in color. Blue, black, purple, blonde, and once it had a red stripe. Right now it's back to natural brown, but hopefully I'll dye it again soon.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
With gel. Sometimes spiked.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I could change my hair this minute if I wanted to. But, the only change it'll get in the next half hour is to be washed.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
I agreed to let a friend cut my hair and ended up with a buzz cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home