Friday, June 13, 2003

great friday five this week

Friday 13th. It's almost a full moon. A black cat crossed my path a few hours ago. So did a big fat orange one.

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Ah, so many come to mind, can't stop at one. I want to roll naked in the snow after being in a hot tub. I want to fly a plane. I want to jump out of a plane (hopefully not the one I was flying). I want to slaughter, prepare and eat my own cow. I want to submit a short story for publication.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Most of the time, yes. If the person is just an aquaintance I may give a short, vague answer and avoid making a real comment. And I always prefer being given the harsh, brutal truth.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Yes, like when I found out that Jenny runs an illegal shoe string factory that forces third-world hamsters to work 38-hour days.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
It's close, but I'll have to go with Middle Earth. Narnia is a close second.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I've always wished I could draw or paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home