Friday, April 23, 2004

i got a bunny!

Yesterday Dianna and I set out on a quest for a new addition to the 684 household. The lady at the Pasadena Humane Society was grumpy and wouldn't let us take out the rabbits. So, we visited the pet store on Fair Oaks. As we were playing with the bunnies and guinea pigs a new shipment arrived. Eagerly watching as the box containing new bunnies was opened I soon laid eyes on the grey and white bunny who now resides in my livingroom. He's been given the name Winston. I'm really excited to have a pet again, small as he may be. So, if anyone is intereted in playing with the new bunny feel free to stop by.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

I am your counter free traffic web niche member with
href="http://www.freetrafficsystem.com">Free Traffic System
site.

I offer your to make counter free traffic web articles cross-change between our web sites.

Kind regards,
Nick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home