Friday, January 12, 2007

goals list

I just needed a quick place to put this. It may be updated or moved in the future as I see fit.


The five most important things I want to do before I die:

  • Fly a plane
  • Roll around in the snow naked, then jump in a hot tub
  • Eat from a wild cactus while backpacking
  • Touch a real live tiger


Lesser goals:

  • climb a 6000+ meter peak
  • sky dive
  • go caving
  • make a java or flash game
  • make out with a hot girl at a drive-in theater
  • play roulette
  • go bungee jumping
  • backpack through the Andes and see the Incan ruins
  • drive a 911
  • fall off a dirt bike
  • visit the fjords in Norway
  • travel through the Amazon basin
  • stay in a hostel in Prague
  • visit Tokyo
  • see the pyramids of Egypt
  • visit the Getty
  • learn to juggle
  • read many philosophy books
  • travel through India
  • travel through Kenya
  • learn Hebrew
  • learn Greek
  • base jump
  • publish a poem
  • throw a grenade (pin removed)
  • go camping in the snow
  • see a platypus
  • grapple with a tame bear
  • learn Python
  • ride an Elephant
  • visit Jerusalem

4 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, January 17, 2007, Blogger Jenny said...

you might have to prioritize and get the tamer options checked off before you do the more dangerous ones (like throw a grenade or grapple with a bear), as something may go awry.

 
At 11:29 AM, March 02, 2007, Blogger Giancarlo Licata, D.C. said...

Looks like a pretty healthy list.

My lists have been limited to:
-brush my teeth
-change Elijah's diaper
-take a shower

It looks like I've only been able to do two out of the three this week.

 
At 8:21 PM, April 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you stole my name, Mr. Not-Me-But-Still-Ryan-Cox! Were you ever related to an Eric?

...If I rode the elephant, and my name is also Ryan Cox, does it count?... Just checking.

 
At 5:58 PM, March 13, 2010, Blogger Pulsatingthrumetal said...

I found you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home