Wednesday, December 03, 2003

yes, it's true

By far the most important news of late is that I now have a girlfriend. I met Dianna at a party a little over a month ago and we've been hanging out at every chance since then. She's an amazing girl and I'm quite taken by her. We've had a lot of fun hanging out. A couple fridays ago we went to the Long Beach Aquarium to stare at jelly fish and shark embryos, and pet the sting rays and sharks. It's wonderful to find another soul who shares my fascination and adoration of animals. A few bits of Dianna trivia:
  • She has two dogs and three cats
  • She had a different activity planned for the day I met her, but it fell through
  • She spent three months in India
  • She has two tattoos, but you're only allowed to see one of them
  • She's listed on the IMDB
  • She's beautiful, honest, and fun
  • The love calculator gives us 82%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home