Friday, May 20, 2005

song meme

As requested by our northern friend, Paris.

Total volume of music files on my computer: over 20GB (3000+ songs)

The last CD I bought: Stronghold from :SITD:

Song playing right now: Accessory - "Deadline"

Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me:
1. VNV Nation - "Beloved"
2. The Birthday Massacre - "Horror Show"
3. The Azoic - "Lost"
4. Tactical Sekt - "Devils Work"
5. Camouflage - "Me and You"

I'm guessing no one reading this has heard of any of these bands except for VNV Nation.

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, May 23, 2005, Blogger Jenny said...

Ok, Ryan, I am giving newegg.com a try only because of your recommendation. Wish me luck.

 
At 10:16 AM, May 28, 2005, Blogger Jenny said...

Ryan, I had good success with newegg. Thanks for posting about them. :)

 
At 12:01 PM, June 03, 2005, Blogger Matt said...

Hey, Ryan. Want to go to Iceland in August? I'm being quite serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home